[AT] yanmar

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon May 22 19:05:48 PDT 2006

Thanks Larry,

That answers the question.  Many years ago I recall that there was some
small tractor that was grey marketed here when it was actually built for the
Canadian market (or at least that is what I think I remember LOL)  any way I
wondered if the Yanmar had a similar journey to the US.  From what you say
it sounds as if some enterprising soul in Japan was buying them, running
them a few hours and "trading them in" for the sole purpose of getting
around the deal with Deere.

>From what I know of Yanmar they are so tough I would probably buy a grey
market unit if the price was right.

Charlie