[AT] Yanmar ?

RJK.Sr Farmall at riverview.net
Mon May 22 14:51:18 PDT 2006

I have a John Deere 790 compact, it's 100% made by Yammar in Japan.
I've had it about 6 years now, other then the battery leaking I've had no
problems with it... The Yanmar tractors seem to be build a little lighter then
tractor of the same horse power from other manufacturers but it doesn't
seem to be a problem...

There a discussion forum for gray market & Yanmar tractors that you might
want to check out. You don't need to register to read what other have
written...    < http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/index.php >

Richard
West Michigan.