[AT] Allis Chalmers and Farmall stuff for sale

David Gibson dgibson31 at woh.rr.com
Sun May 21 08:03:36 PDT 2006

I have a few things left for sale. I have my 1941 Allis Chalmers B. It is a
nice tractor that runs good. I am asking $1800.00, but will consider a
decent offer. I also have a Woods L306 6 Ft. finish mower for an AC B or C.
It is in decent working condition. It could use some paint if you are
worried about looks. It has a brand new belt that is still in the box. along
with this will go a front blade that uses the mowers lift arm. I am asking
$500.00. Once again I will consider a decent offer. I have a set of wheel
weights that were on the B. I believe they are really for a Farmall. They
bolt on the outside of the rear wheel and I think they are 100 Lbs. each. I
am asking $200.00. These items are located in Greenville, OH. I need to sell
these items because I have moved to a place where I don't have enough
storage for them. You can email me for more info at:

 dgibson31 at woh.rr.com

Thanks,
David D. Gibson
Montezuma, OH