[AT] Yanmar ?

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Sun May 21 06:04:55 PDT 2006

Farmer,
I have a Yanmar YM 1400 3 cylinder diesel. It has a 4 foot Woods 3 pt finish
mower, 4 foot tiller and a 5 foot rear blade. Mine has been a good tractor
with no problems in the 4 years I have owned it. I'am sure you know that
Yanmar made the 650, 750 and 850 John deeres for many years. Yanmar is also
one of the larger deisel engine producers in the world. If not mistaken, I
believe the 1500 is a 2 cylinder diesel rated at 18 horse power at the
flywheel. Mine came with rice tires (tall lug) but I changed to large 16
inch turf tires.
Sorry you didn't make it to Portland. I went Wed. and Sat. which were two of
the nicest days with no rain.

Larry Dotson