[AT] Yanmar ?

Gerald Johnson geraldajohnson at bellsouth.net
Sun May 21 05:24:43 PDT 2006

I have a John Deere 650 4x4 tractor that is actually made by Yanmar.  I
think if you will check that you will find a large number of John Deere's
are (or were) made by Yanmar...at least the smaller ones.  I have had mine
since the early 1980's and it has never given one instance of trouble except
I had to replace the brake pads once.   It has been and still is an
extremely reliable little tractor...at least for me.

Gerald
Western, NC