[AT] OT: Calculating Cubic Inches

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 17:42:37 PDT 2006

This sight will give you the needed formula.  I have made up a simple spread
sheet where I can just key the info and get instant answer, but that is at
work.  I will do a little more google and see if I can find a calculator on
the net.

Later,

Charlie

http://www.gm.com/company/gmability/edu_k-12/9-12/technology/ice_volume.html
GM - GMability Education 9-12:Technology - Calculating displacement, or
volume of an engine