[Ford-ferguson] 8N electrical problems

Lyle DeWitt Myles lyle45859 at netzero.com
Tue May 16 11:26:09 PDT 2006

Maybe for now you could pull it to start it and before doing this check to
see if you have spark and if you do what color is it. If you go to Tractor
Supply if they have them in your area they should have all the manuals you
need for this tractor without having to order them. I do know that on my
tractor it also quit at one time and no one could figure out how to get it
started until an old mechanic I spoke too fixed it in about two minutes.
Check on the distributor and see if you have a ground strap and if so make
sure it is not burned through. On the ground strap I discovered is not
mentioned in any manual that I had in my shop and never knew about this wire
until the mechanic told me about it.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!