[AT] Eastern Ohio shows? Western?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri May 12 18:25:09 PDT 2006

    Farmer;
    If you mean western Ohio, Larry, Gary and I will be at Wapakoneta,
Onio over Memorial day weekend. That is only 28 miles from me and not
a lot farther for Larry and Gary.
    Show dates are May 26-27-28. Held at the Auglaize County
fairgrounds. Feature tractor is Cockshutt. Camping is available. Nice
show and a lot of nice people.

                Gene