[AT] Eastern Ohio shows?

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri May 12 12:59:00 PDT 2006

	When is the next eastern Ohio tractor show? And who will be going? Will
the rain be under control by then?   ;-)

	I seem to have accumulated a lot of good tractor friends in Ohio and the
tractor friends in Indiana mostly seem to be farther away from me than the
ones in Ohio.   :-)
	I got busy and failed to mention that Diana and I had a great visit
during a recent business pick-up in Circleville OH. We met and dined at
Ponderosa with Mr. and Mrs. Bigfoot, er... uh... Mad-dog, uh... no... make
that Big Dog...   ;-)   Good food, good friends. Only problem was that
they wouldn't let us build a campfire in there.    :-)  Great visit
anyway.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/