[Farmall] Need dimensional info for Farmall B/ramps

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 11:01:05 PDT 2006

I would imagine that the third ramp holder is on the
"round toit" list.  I have a 6 year old trailer
without ramps at all because I haven't gotten round
toit yet.  I've had very good luck backing into an
embankment or ditch bank for loading and prefer this
method anyway.  I still need to build ramps though.

--- "T.W. Cook" <tw at farmall-h.com> wrote:

> That'd never work - too obvious!  :-)
>
> Tw

Andy Glines