[Farmall] Need dimensional info for Farmall B

CDHORN at aol.com CDHORN at aol.com
Wed May 10 18:29:22 PDT 2006

I loaded my F-20 narrow front with the two ramp method with one flat front
tire with no problem either loading or unloading. A "B" should be even easier
since the track distance between the left rear tire and the front is less.

Clark
F-20

--part1_431.893c5b.3193ed72_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I loaded my F-20 narrow front with=20=
the two ramp method with one flat front tire with no problem either loading=20=
or unloading. A "B" should be even easier since the track distance between t=
he left rear tire and the front is less.<BR>
<BR>
Clark<BR>
F-20</FONT></HTML>