[AT] Tires/Rims

Kent Fedor deliriouskenny at gmail.com
Wed May 10 17:00:00 PDT 2006

Well,
I am not too familiar with 36" vs. 28", but this is the experience I do
have:

All the 36" rims I have seen have the same inner diamater as a 38" rim,
meaning the rim just has a deeper drop center. For example, I can cut a
rotted 36" rim off a farmall F12 wheel and weld on a 38" rim...

I think its likely to find some 28" rims like this too, though I have no
first hand experience with this.

Kent Fedor