[AT] Portland swap meet

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed May 10 15:15:48 PDT 2006

On 9 May 2006 at 20:39, George Willer wrote:

> I don't really have anything I'm desperate to sell, and don't have storage
> space for anything new... but I'm considering going to the Portland IN Swap
> Meet next week.  My schedule is flexible, so I could go any time.  Since the
> sociable part is most important, I'd like to know when others might be
> there.  I'll make my plans accordingly.
>
> I mostly enjoy getting together with friends... Old or new.
>
> Weather is a consideration.  I'm not too fond of mud.  :-(
>
> --
> George Willer

	You sound just like me George... I have no desire to load and
 haul a lot of heavy stuff up there like I usually do. Nor do I  have
any real strong wish items that I really want (that I can afford).
	I also have a lot of stuff to catch up on and jobs to get cleaned
up so I should stay home. I even cash rented out the grain half of the farm
 this year so I can spend the whole year, except for a little hay making,
 in the shop catching up.
	On the other hand I really do like visiting with my friends. I have been
 thinking that I might toss some small stuff on
 my smallish trailer and hook it on the WUV (Worlds Ugliest Van) and
run up there Friday (19th), Saturday and part of Sunday.
	I still have that small canopy I used before and I also picked up a 10' x 10' one at
a yard sale cheap. I have not checked it out yet but if it is OK I figured
 I could set them up together and bring along some extra chairs and
something to put a fire in like a chiminea (sp?). Maybe wear hip boots and
 a parka...  :-)   Right now the 10 day weather forecast doesn't look too good
for that weekend. I will probably know more by Sunday or Monday.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/