[AT] Tires/Rims

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Wed May 10 13:27:18 PDT 2006

On my recently acquired DO it has 26" rear tires that are worn out with cloride rusted rims.  I have a real nice set of 28 in rear tires in my pole barn that I would love to put on.  Is there any way to put 28" rims on a tractor that was set up for 26" rims without having it look funny?  Or to put it another way, do they make rims with the same inside diameter but able to accomodate larger diameter tires?  or is everything pretty universal when in comes to tire & rim sizes?

Enjoy, Joe

----------MailBlocks_8C842874479960B_1540_584_FWM-D27.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV> </DIV> <BR>On my recently acquired DO it has 26" rear tires that are worn out with cloride rusted rims.  I have a real nice set of 28 in rear tires in my pole barn that I would love to put on.  Is there any way to put 28" rims on a tractor that was set up for 26" rims without having it look funny?  Or to put it another way, do they make rims with the same inside diameter but able to accomodate larger diameter tires?  or is everything pretty universal when in comes to tire & rim sizes?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy, Joe</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>