[Farmall] Need dimensional info for Farmall B

T.W. Cook tw at farmall-h.com
Wed May 10 08:42:55 PDT 2006

I've done this with my H and Cory's 200 quite a few times and it isn't too
hard once you get the angle figured out - I think it's a little less than 45
degrees (at least for my tractor and trailer combination) but all you have
to do is get one of the two front tires onto the ramp for it to work, it's
ok for the other one to hang off into space.  It's easier to practice this
can just back up and start over. If you're in the middle of unloading and
you see that you've missed, it's kinda difficult to recover.

I've also watched someone try this and miss, and while it wasn't exactly a
catastrophe, it did make a pretty good thud and can't have been very good
for all those bushings and bearings in the front bolster.

Tw