[AT] McCormick 15-30

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Tue May 9 18:34:53 PDT 2006

I'm sure your wife wouldn't mind,  It s a once in a lifetime chance.  Just
signed the contract with Aumann Auctions.  The not so famous Freeman
Collection will be going up for auction on Sept 29 & 30th; mark your
calender.  Adds should follow in Red Power and Antique power.  I've been
told the one you are interested in will more than likely leave the United
States.

Lane