[Ford-ferguson] TO-30

Farmerbeal at aol.com Farmerbeal at aol.com
Tue May 9 15:58:32 PDT 2006

Where are you located? The reason I ask is frt is so high that if you are a
long way off the frt will eat you up. I am in Lovington, N.M. and have most the
stuff you were wanting.

Farmerbeal

--part1_3e8.20ba714.31927898_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Where are you located? The reason I=
 ask is frt is so high that if you are a long way off the frt will eat you u=
p. I am in Lovington, N.M. and have most the stuff you were wanting.<BR>
<BR>
Farmerbeal </FONT></HTML>