[AJD] Experimental Wide-Tread

Michael Ostrander antiquejd at fwi.com
Tue May 9 07:13:40 PDT 2006

Good Morning-
For those of you who are interested, I promised to post some photos of the
Experimental Wide-Tread that I restored.  The pictures are the nearly
finished tractor and not those taken during restoration.  The page takes a
long time to load and I may at some point split the current page into 2 or 3
pages to make them load faster.  I wanted to show some of the unique things
about the tractor though I have not explained them on the website.  My
understanding is that the tractor is scheduled to be at a show this summer
if anyone would like to see it first hand.  Additionally, I have built a
brand new site with information pertaining to GP Rally II that will take
place Sept 5, 6, 7, 2006 here in Columbia City, Indiana.  The website is
www.johndeereGP.com.  Dean, if you are watching this list, I really need to
talk to you this morning at your earliest convenience.  Respond offline with
your phone number and I will call you.
Michael Ostrander