[Farmall] Need dimensional info for Farmall B

MBergthold at aol.com MBergthold at aol.com
Mon May 8 20:00:49 PDT 2006

I hauled my '42 B from Iowa to California using a flat metal floor  trailer.
Axle width on the B can be adjusted - mine fit on the trailer  with room to
spare on both sides, even with rear weights. Plan ahead, though,  you'll need
some sort of ramp to get the front wheel(s) up onto the  trailer.  You can get
it off without the ramp if you can lower the trailer  rear enough to back off
slowly - helps to park in a gutter/low spot.   Enjoy!
Mark
Victorville, CA

-------------------------------1147143649

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>I hauled my '42 B from Iowa to California using a flat metal floor=20
trailer.  Axle width on the B can be adjusted - mine fit on the trailer=
=20
with room to spare on both sides, even with rear weights. Plan ahead, though=
,=20
you'll need some sort of ramp to get the front wheel(s) up onto the=20
trailer.  You can get it off without the ramp if you can lower the trai=
ler=20
rear enough to back off slowly - helps to park in a gutter/low spot. =20
Enjoy!</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV>
<DIV>Victorville, CA</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>