[Ford-ferguson] Ford 9N Tractor

Hill, Damon DHill at sioc.com
Mon May 8 05:33:12 PDT 2006

Hello to all!  I have, what I believe is a 1947 Ford 9N tractor, that was my
grandfathers.  I am unable to locate the serial number on it.  So it's a bit
of a mystery.  It is however a 3 speed, with the breather through a stack
instead of a grill on the hood.  It has a front mount distributor.  Just to
name a few hightlights.  We have recently had problems with the hydraulics.
Basically it won't lift anymore.  Now we have priced some pumps, thinking
that's what it is.  However does anyone have any suggestions about what else
it could be?  If it is the pump would anybody have any suggestions on where
to buy used parts?  Or perhaps rebuilt parts?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated to keep this American Classic going.

Thank You,

Damon S. Hill

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6729B.92273C20

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=326532812-08052006><FONT face=Garamond>Hello to all!  I
have, what I believe is a 1947 Ford 9N tractor, that was my grandfathers.
I am unable to locate the serial number on it.  So it's a bit of a
mystery.  It is however a 3 speed, with the breather through a stack
instead of a grill on the hood.  It has a front mount distributor.
Just to name a few hightlights.  We have recently had problems with the
hydraulics.  Basically it won't lift anymore.  Now we have priced some
pumps, thinking that's what it is.  However does anyone have any
suggestions about what else it could be?  If it is the pump would anybody
have any suggestions on where to buy used parts?  Or perhaps rebuilt
parts?  Any help would be greatly appreciated to keep this American Classic
going.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=326532812-08052006><FONT
face=Garamond></FONT></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=326532812-08052006><FONT face=Garamond>Thank
You,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT face="Script MT Bold">Damon S.
Hill</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>