[AJD] JDPARTS vs Dealership Prices

ltcmikem at ktc.com ltcmikem at ktc.com
Mon May 8 05:09:40 PDT 2006

Greg -

I was glad to see the topic of JDPARTS.COM vs the dealership price
raised.  My multi-colored dealership always charges prices higher
than the price shown on JDPARTS.COM.  I haven't worked the %age.  I
have always thought that it was because my local tractor dealership
is not "pure JD" and deals in tractors of all colors.

Mike Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas