[Ford-ferguson] TO-35

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon May 8 04:01:26 PDT 2006

Wouldn't it be easier to just coat the inside of the tank with one of
the many tank lining kits available? That will stop your problem dead in
its tracks. You can get this stuff from a local motorcycle dealer, JC
Whitney, Eastwood, or several other places. Just Google for "Fuel Tank
Liner Kit" (without the quotation marks) or something like that.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
- Edward R. Murrow, journalist (1908-1965)