[AT] McCormick 15-30

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Sun May 7 18:33:16 PDT 2006

No, I don't have a rig to haul, or a good place to work on something that
big.  I bought six other tractors from the widow lady who owns it, and she
asked if I'd be interested in taking the McCormick too.  What I'd really like
to do is find someone who was interested in buying it for a reason other
than hauling it straight to the smelter man.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416