[Ford-ferguson] TO-35

James W Storment jstorm at midwest.net
Sun May 7 17:47:08 PDT 2006

Hello Primo,
Your TO-35 holds 8 galons of 90 weight mineral oil in the hydraulic system,
rear end and diferential.   Ther are 2 drain plugs to remove and the oil
should be warm when you drain it.  Leave the plugs out overnight to  be sure
it is drained.  If you can't  find a Massey-Ferguson dealer you can find
similar oils at places like tractor  supply etc.
jstorm (the old one)