[AJD] Block question

Rev. Gerber drgerber at fuse.net
Sun May 7 16:37:40 PDT 2006

Dennis:  I have several Dubuque tractors, two MTs, two 420Ws, 430W, and
a 420S.  None were particularly hard on blocks, but most if not all were
hard on heads, as others have mentioned.  Blocks are normally not hard
to find, and should not command all that big of a price.  If the price
is much more than the head, keep looking.  My experience is heads are
$225 on up, more on the on up side.  Check around for a block, and you
should have no problem.  I don't have any surplus, but off line I can
recommend a couple places to check for decent prices.

Rev. David R. Gerber
Mt. Airy United Methodist Church
2645 North Bend Rd.
Cincinnati, OH  45239