[Ford-ferguson] TO-35

Rick ry2ns at wildblue.net
Sun May 7 18:47:18 PDT 2006

James, Good advice for the mineral oil.
I too am a Ferg owner of a TO30 and I have been looking
for a replacement fuel tank, preferrably a neoprene or plastic
type.
The baffles in the tank of the tractor I just bought have
corroded and are flaking so badly that even after removing it
doing the shake rattle and roll with chain and nuts and bolts,
and then flushing it out several times it is still clogging the sediment
bowl.
So I pulled the bowl and bought 3 inline filters that I figure may last
until I can find a tank. At least it stays running now but even the fuel
line catches a flake every few days and she gets the sputters
again.
Any leads for a tank that are familiar with?

Thanks,  Rick