[AJD] Re: JOHN D2526R Wheel Clamps

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 18:06:37 PDT 2006

The price of $43.69 was through JDParts.com and I am
signed up with my local dealer here in California.
After ordering online through JDParts once about 3
years ago, the local parts counter guys, whom I know
quite well, told me that ordering online will always
be at the highest price.  They said to call it in to
them and  if they make it part of their normal stock
order, I would get a better price. Since then, I  have
only used the JD parts website to confirm availability
and to get a general idea of the price.

Someone once told me that Deere dealers on the West
Coast charge more due to transportation costs from the
Midwest. I don't know if this is true or not.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com