[AT] McCormick 15-30

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 7 11:51:36 PDT 2006

Kind of figured where you were  headed with that. I actually bought an IHC
ID-9 and an Oliver 70 from a guy that was scrapping out all the junk on his
farm. He had a soft spot for old iron so he let me have them for 1/2 what
the junkman was willing to give. I later resold the 2 tractors and made a
few bucks but both had ruined engines and were sold for parts machines. At
least somebody got some good out of them instead of them heading for scrap
as they originally were!

John