[Farmall] Deering husker shredder help needed

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 7 11:43:31 PDT 2006

Dad has a husker shredder like the one on the bottom right of page 191 of
Wendell's 150 yrs of IHC book. For those without the book, it is a very
early machine built by Deering originally although his was built after the
formation of IHC, (some of the castings have IHC on them).

 Dad's machine is a 4 roll. Yesterday we pulled some parts off a junk 2 roll
machine---the 2 machines are almost identical. Anyone familiar with the 4
roll machine as we need help determining where/how some missing pieces go?
The junk machine was so rotten that you can't tell how it went together
originally and we think one piece of wood on his has been replaced

John Hall
jthall at worldnet.att.net