[AT] Tire reversing

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sat May 6 20:51:21 PDT 2006

I remember as a kid, we had a 3010 John Deere.  It had Maxi Trac tires, I
think they eventually became Armstrong.  Anyway, I remember seeing an arrow
pointing one way with the wording "traction". Another arrow pointing the
opposite way with the wording "running".  These were on the sidewall of the
tires.