[Farmall] Difficult F14

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat May 6 15:11:32 PDT 2006

The advice I was always given was to use Marvel Mystery Oil. I don't
know if it would work, but it can't hurt.

Mike

Ross Long wrote:
> I found out what the problems was, it was sticking valves.  They seem real
> loose when not running, but I started it without the valve cover on and
> sprayed wd-40 on the valves when it started to miss and that stopped the
> miss.  A fee minutes after I spray the valves it will start to miss again.
>
> Anyone have any ideas how to get these valves not to stick.  It was
> overhauled and the head was redone shortly before it was stored for a number
> of years.  They must be a little too tight.
>
> Ross

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
<mikesloane at verizon.net>
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
- Edward R. Murrow, journalist (1908-1965)