[AT] Tire reversing

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat May 6 10:46:14 PDT 2006

 Some of the 2wd spreader trucks around here run directional tires turned
backwards on the front.  That way they roll in muddy conditions.  Keep a
watch out for it.  Sometimes the golf carts with lift kits and directional
tires have the fronts turned around for the same reason.  I'm not sure the
wear would be any different either way.

Charlie