[AT] MPG of tractors

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 19:28:13 PDT 2006

When I was in my teens, there was an older man that has lost his drivers license due to bad vision.  He made a small wooden box/tray that fit just behind the seat of his AC C (which ever one is a wide front) and drove it to the grocery store for several years.  The rear tires were slick in the center.  I don't think he stopped at any signs or lights, but he was slow enough that every could see him comming and knew what to expect.  I never saw him in the gas station, but he probably had a farm tank that lasted for years.

Len Rugen
--0-1020686867-1146882493=:92018