[AT] Deere plant visit

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri May 5 06:44:56 PDT 2006

Dean,
         I bought some spray can classic green for my A from Deere.  I
painted this A in 1960 using paint from Deere.  It was probably called
"green".  The spray can classic green matches that A.  My original paint
4020 needed a little touch up on the frame where a loader had been
attached.  I used what I had.  Perfect match.  Both tractors seem to be
classic as near as I can tell.  Ag green is too dark.  At least what I have
had.  I know batches vary quite a bit.  I, for one, disagree with the
Collector Center's use of Ag Green, if that is what they are using.  But
then, I am just commenting.  I have no proof of anything.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA