[AT] Confessing a complete lack of knowledge here

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri May 5 04:49:42 PDT 2006

Larry,
Now, that may be true and since I didn't see the event, and the fact
that the valve stem is located on the tractor side of the rim, making it
harder to see and operate, might be a real factor.  I thought I would
wait a few days and then check on the tire and then I'll investigate
more thoroughly.  My uncle is beginning to get a bit feeble so my aunt
does a lot of the "grunt work" .
David