[AT] Confessing a complete lack of knowledge here

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu May 4 21:04:03 PDT 2006

Like you, I was waiting for farmer to chime in.  I'll not be doing
anything right away in case there are a few more "tips" to consider.  I
really don't think the tire needs replacing - a new tube, maybe.  Rather
than wrestling with the wheel I think I'll suggest they get someone with
the tools and experience to fix things but it is nice to "chew the fat"
a bit before embarking.  Probably not a really pressing problem as today
was the first use the tractor had since last spring.
Thanks.
David