[AT] Confessing a complete lack of knowledge here

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu May 4 20:56:08 PDT 2006

Even at having the tube replaced it would be cheaper than buying a new
tire.  When I stopped by earlier today, they had just added some air to
the tire and rinsed the rim off with a lot of water (for some reason the
valve stem is on the inside of the rim - makes access a bit difficult).
My uncle bought this tractor about 5 years ago and has not done much to
it since then.  He wanted to work up his garden this morning.
Apparently (I didn't see this) when the cap on the valve stem was
removed a gush of fluid shot out so I'm thinking at the very least the
core is shot.  Much better to "hash" this around rather than jump in and
make a big mess.  Thanks guys.

David