[AT] Deere plant visit

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu May 4 20:04:46 PDT 2006

Larry:

The John Deere Collector Center in Moline, IL restores their pre-1961
tractors with regular AG Green paint, which is considered the color that JD
went to when the 4 digit tractors came out. JD sells Classic and AG Green.
There isn't that much difference between the colors and it now appears to be
fairly acceptable to use either one on the letter series and the first
numbered series.

It is something not all that much to worry about.  The most important part
is to not mix the two on parts that are on the same tractor. Even paint lot
differences can show up.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!