[Farmall] Seed Plate Drive

Richard Pope popeman at verizon.net
Thu May 4 18:15:55 PDT 2006

Jim, Al and Bobby:

Thank you all for your info.  Here is a photo of the part that I'm trying to
remove:

http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p50352297we.jpg

This next photo is the final drive that I took off the tractor:

http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p50352353rr.jpg

Perhaps it has a thick washer under that bolt that I can use on the new
final drive and then I'll just use the cap also.

Thanks,

Richard