[Farmall] 100 breaking crankshafts

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 3 15:50:41 PDT 2006

Without talking to the guy myself as well as seeing how they run the
tractor, I'm not ruling out somebody has been trying to plow or harrow at
low speed---that is a no-no for sure. We had a '62 F-350 that would idle
along and pull so hard it would shake all the junk off the dasboard but
refuse to cut off. Harmonics is definetly a strange thing.

John