[AT] Deere plant visit

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Wed May 3 07:55:45 PDT 2006

They give tours.  I think the kids have to be over 12 to go on tours of
factories.  I would call first.  Also check to see when they have their
summer shut down.  Here is a link, you can get the phone numbers of the
different plants that you might like to go to.  It is worth the extra drive
to Waterloo for the tractor plant.
http://www.deere.com/en_US/deerecom/johndeere_worldwide/index.html#agricultu
re

Lou