[AT] Miltion IN Auction Results

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Tue May 2 16:41:42 PDT 2006

Steve,

The results are also posted on the Aumann Auction website (with photos of
each item).  I looked them over this morning, now I really wish I could have
gone, I would have probably left with a trailer full.

Enjoy, Joe

-------------------------------1146613302

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Steve,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The results are also posted on the Aumann Auction website (with photos=20=
of each item).  I looked them over this morning, now I really wish I co=
uld have gone, I would have probably left with a trailer full.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy, Joe</DIV></BODY></HTML>