[AT] Fw: Blonde Helocopter pilot

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Tue May 2 14:33:57 PDT 2006

     And You thought there were no more 'blonde' jokes left...

           A blonde pilot decided she wanted to learn how to fly a
helicopter.
           She went to the airport, but the only one available was a
solo-helicopter.

           The Instructor figured he could let her go up alone since she was
           already a pilot for small planes and he could instruct her via
radio. So up the blonde went. She reached 1,000 feet and everything was
going smoothly. She reached 2,000 feet. The blonde and the Instructor kept
talking via radio.
           Everything was going smoothly. At 3,000 feet the helicopter
suddenly came down quickly!  It skimmed the top of some trees and crash
landed in the woods.

           The Instructor jumped into his jeep and rushed out to see if the
           blonde was okay. As he reached the edge of the woods, the blonde
was walking out.

           "What happened?" the Instructor asked! . "All was going so well
until
           you reached 3,000 feet. What happened then?

           "Well," began the blonde, "I got cold. So I turned off the
ceiling fan."