[Farmall] F-20 Sleeve installation question

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 1 18:43:16 PDT 2006

We broke a rocker arm shaft on my T-20. Engine was stuck so we stupidly put
it in gear and chained it to something big enough to drag it around. Once
the push rods folded up and the rocker arm shaft broke the engine spun free
as you please. Still had to tap on that valve to free it up though!!!

If no one on the list has one lying around, try Biewers Salvage.

John