[AT] Portland Camping

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Mon May 1 18:40:15 PDT 2006

Thank You Gene. Welcome changes indeed. I have been a member in the past and
sent my dues via a "friend" who forgot to pay even with my money. I'll send
it via pony express this time. Again, I hope all will try and understand
that I'm not complaining but just voicing my situation as I see it. I am
going attempt to attend, gas prices not withstanding. Regards, to all and a
big thanks to those who could help at the work sessions.  John Grant