[AT] O.T. - Sunday road trip & stuff

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Mon May 1 11:43:54 PDT 2006

Gene, can you advise of the "new" camping rules at Portland?
As noted some time ago, I am unable to go to Portland two weeks in advance
to secure a camping spot and the home club is unwilling to let me reserve a
spot for a contribution.
 Is there a change that makes the camping situation more favorable to the
older exhibitors/campers ?
 I miss going but cannot conform to the present rules. Not that I wouldn't
like to but physically can't. I have attended for years and now find myself
and my wife pushed out which eventually many of us will find ourselves in
similar circumstances.
 Thanks for any assistance. John Grant