[AT] O.T. - Sunday road trip & stuff

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon May 1 10:22:29 PDT 2006

Humph!  Farmer, we've got to get our itineraries worked out better so we
don't run the chance of accidentally running into each other while we're
on the road.  I just got back a few minutes ago from a trip to Toledo.
The whole time I was there, I kept thinking that I "ought" to stop by
and see the Dotsons, the Willers, the Wentworths, and a number of others
who occupy the "swamp" of NW Ohio.  BTW, Marilyn, were you up there at
the OGS convention?  I had a notion to grab a microphone and page you in
the exhibit hall.  :-)

Larry