[Farmall] my new find (farmall regular)

Kent Fedor greenacres7 at earthlink.net
Mon May 1 08:25:06 PDT 2006

I have had some F-12's and F14's, but never an regular or F-20. That changed yesterday.

Sunday morning at church a guy comes over to me and tells me about his neighbor who has been selling alot of scrap iron and said he thought there was a tractor over there he was going to scrap. I go over to his neighbors (about 4 miles from me) and sure enough there is an old farmall regular there. I went by that place meny times over the years but never saw it in the brush. I ended up giving the guy $90 and brought it home to save it from scrap. I have no idea what I am going to do with this but oh well.

Its missing the head, but has the carb and manifold. Anyone out there have one?

I'd like to post some pictures but how?

Thanks
Kent