[AT] Engine Overhaul

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon May 1 03:31:20 PDT 2006

I completely agree. I got almost all my parts for my 2N overhaul from
N-Complete. Not only were their prices reasonable, but they spotted an
error in my order for pistons/liners and called to make sure I was
ordering the right ones. They were right, and I was wrong, and I got the
correct ones the first time. Great folks to do business with.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Permanent good can never be the outcome of untruth and violence.
-Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)