[AT] Test 2

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 11 12:08:18 PST 2006

This problem was easy enough to eliminate on my computer using outlook and
windows xp. When the script prompt download window opens I just click on the
little square that asks "never download scripts" or words to that effect.
Since I did that there has been no further windows popping up. The script is
slightly different on those suspect messages though . I'm sure its nothing
serious. I've seen it happen on other lists before.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/